The red color is now enormously used for chromotherapy with the help of lit Himalayan salt bricks to treat acute diseases such as depression, fatigue, hypertension, breathing problems, heart diseases, digestive disorders, and persistent pain. Using red color rays, medical experts create a salt room enriched with antimicrobial air to provide instant relief from prolonged suffering. Because of several benefits of red color in chromotherapy, it has now become the preferred choice of physicians and therapists for curing chronic ailments using lit Himalayan pink salt bricks.
The novice innovations in the field of medicine and therapy during the contemporary 21st century have encouraged numerous medical health specialists and physicians to use lit pink Himalayan salt bricks for chromotherapy. Ancient and medieval in its origin, the technique of chromotherapy is now used widely across the globe to cure fatal diseases with the help of Himalayan pink salt bricks. Although chromotherapy can be done using a variety of colors such as white, orange, yellow, violet, blue, and green, the usage of red color for chromotherapy is extremely popular among contemporary therapists and medicinal experts due to its effectiveness and reliability in providing relief from chronic ailments.
Traditional Significance of Red Color for Chromotherapy
Red, the color of blood, life, energy, and passion, has been regarded as the most useful color since the primitive era for curing fatally ill individuals through chromotherapy using lit Himalayan salt bricks. For instance, in Hindu tradition, the red color is associated with the Muladhara chakra connecting human beings to the powerful energies of Earth and this material world. Similarly, in Christianity, the color red symbolizes passionate love, extreme aggression, and feverish yearning filling one’s heart, mind, and soul with desire, energy, and vitality.
Moreover, traditional Buddhists regard red color as the color of lust, passion, and anger persuading man to achieve the impossible things in life. For these reasons, red color is considered to be the most feasible and reliable color for chromotherapy with lit Himalayan salt bricks.
Using Red Color for Chromotherapy with Lit Salt Bricks
The red color is used in chromotherapy to treat acute diseases such as
persistent pain, respiratory issues, heart ailments, and psychological stress and anxiety by creating a salt room with lit Himalayan salt bricks. As Himalayan salt bricks are lit these emit negative ions which cancel out the positive ions promoting a healthier environment within the chromotherapy room. These lit Himalayan salt bricks also purify the air making the therapy room antibacterial and antifungal to help the patients in breathing properly in fresh oxygen rich air. After making the room purified, red rays are set behind the lit Himalayan salt bricks to create a chromotherapy effect for treating acutely sick patients.
Colored rays play a vital role in the life of an individual as the sunlight entering the human body through the eyes and skin not only provides energy and strength but also cures numerous ailments. Due to this reason, light rays including red, violet, blue, green, orange, and white are considered essential for human beings’ physical and psychological health. However, the excessive rays entering the human body may prove to be dangerous as they release serotonin causing chronic illnesses such as migraines, insomnia, severe headaches, acute anxiety, and hypertension.
Therefore, lit Himalayan salt bricks chromotherapy is done using red rays within a controlled environment to eliminate the harmful effects of excessive red rays.
The treatment by chromotherapy with red color is done inside a manually constructed salt brick room that kills electromagnetic frequencies within the therapy room boosting the concentration level of the patients by decreasing their anxiety and stress levels. The red LED lightning system, installed within the therapy room, is used effectively to begin relaxing and pain-relieving chromotherapy cycles by treating chronic diseases. The lit Himalayan salt brick room for chromotherapy with red color is very easy to make as customized readymade salt brick designs are available in stores at affordable rates which can be installed within a therapy room to enjoy a satisfying and peaceful chromotherapy session.
Benefits of using Red Rays for Lit Salt Bricks Chromotherapy
It is believed that red rays are the most effective and beneficial rays used in lit salt bricks chromotherapy because red color:
- Provides immediate relief from prolonged stress and depression
- Gives instant energy to the fatigued body and mind
- Cures persistent insomnia
- Strengthens one’s love relationships by generating positive lovable emotions
- Encourages an individual to fight back and struggle beyond his limits
- Provides strength to recover from failure or heartbreak
- Increases the functioning of one’s sexual organs
- Improves the immune system
- Fights eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia nervosa
- Speeds up the healing of wounds in case of an accident
- Helps with respiratory ailments
- Enhances the circulation of blood within the body
- Provides relief from intestinal and digestive issues
- Increases the functioning of the nervous system
- Increases resistance against cold climate and extreme weather conditions
- Decreases blood deficiencies within one’s body
- Provides cure for anemia
- Cures acidity
- Gives immediate strength for taking effective decisions and actions in life
- Rich in Vitamin B12, red color contributes significantly to reducing inflammation of the body
- Provides relief from X-ray burns and ultraviolet rays
- Cures frostbite during chilly weathers
- Decreases paleness from the face and body by increasing the amount of blood
- Effective for improving the functioning of the lymphatic system
- Energizes the entire body after strenuous workout sessions
- Instantly reduces the spots formed on the body after chicken pox or measles
- Improves muscular strength of body
- Provides instant relief from persistent pain